The Anna Nystrom diet is a healthy eating meal plan. She does not track macros or count calories, but rather eats healthy foods in moderation. Anna stays away from anything processed that would only make her body feel worse. Continue reading for a more detailed look into Anna’s favorite foods and training routine.
Who is Anna Nystrom?
Anna Nystrom is a Swedish fitness model, entrepreneur, and social media influencer. She was born in 1992 in Stockholm, Sweden. Anna rose to fame through social media, where she shared her health and fitness journey with her followers.
She took nutrition and exercise very seriously and eventually became a personal trainer. In 2018 Anna created her own clothing company that combined both fitness and fashion. Today, Anna has gained millions of followers across her social media accounts and stays connected with her fans.
- Height: 5’1″ (155 cm)
- Weight: 115 lbs (52.2 kg)
- Year of birth: 1992
Anna Nystrom Diet Plan
The Anna Nystrom diet incorporates healthy foods with real ingredients. Anna stays away from processed foods, as they provide little to no nutritional value. Instead she provides her body with lean protein, fruit, and plenty of vegetables. Here’s what an example day of eating looks like for her.
- 1st meal: Gluten free oatmeal with banana, blueberries, dates, cinnamon, and oat milk
- 2nd meal: Acai bowl with banana, honey, oat milk, coconut flakes, almonds, and blueberries
- 3rd meal: Chicken, roasted potatoes, feta cheese salad, and avocado
- 4th meal: Greek yogurt, oranges, banana, strawberries, and almonds
Anna will usually have 4 small meals each day. This style of eating can help avoid bloating and it’s better for your body’s digestive system. But these evenly spaced out meals can also help avoid binge eating, as you are constantly satisfying your appetite throughout the day (instead of waiting 5-6 hours in between meals).
Finding a Balance
Anna admits that she isn’t very strict with her diet. She doesn’t count calories or measure her food – which is something that’s very popular today in the fitness industry. Instead Anna finds a balance and eats foods that will nourish her body and keep her full.
This doesn’t mean she is having ice cream and pizza for every meal. As you can see from the example day of eating above, Anna eats very healthy on a regular basis. She understands portion control and avoids overeating. So, if Anna is craving a small piece of chocolate she will eat it.
Anna Nystrom Workout Routine
When it comes to training, Anna will focus on 1-2 muscle groups per day. She will perform a variety of isolation exercises in order to target and grow these muscles. Anna’s goal is to grow the muscles in her legs and glutes, while maintaining a toned upper body. Here’s an example of what a training program might look like for her.
- Warm up: 10-15 minutes walking on incline treadmill
- 1st exercise: Barbell squat 3 x 8-12
- 2nd exercise: Lying hamstring curl 3 x 10-15
- 3rd exercise: Leg extension 3 x 10-15
- 4th exercise: Smith machine hip thrust 3 x 8-12
- Warm up: 10-15 minutes on the elliptical machine
- 1st exercise: Dumbbell squat 3 x 20
- 2nd exercise: Smith machine hip thrust 4-5 x 8-12
- 3rd exercise: Banded hip thrust with squeeze 3-4 x 10-20
- 4th exercise: Cable kickback 3 x 12-15
- 5th exercise: Free side cable kickback 3 x 12-15
- 1st exercise: Lying cable lateral raise 3 x 15
- 2nd exercise: Reverse pec deck machine 3 x 10-12
- 3rd exercise: Kneeling rear lateral raise 3 x 12
- 4th exercise: Seated dumbbell press 3 x 15-20
- 1st exercise: Machine chest press 3 x 10-15
- 2nd exercise: Flat dumbbell chest press 3 x 8-12
- 3rd exercise: Standing cable chest fly 3 x 10-15
- 4th exercise: Incline smith machine bench press 3 x 8-12
- 1st exercise: Assisted pull up machine 3 x 8-12
- 2nd exercise: Single arm dumbbell row 3 x 10-15
- 3rd exercise: Smith machine deadlift 3 x 8-12
- 4th exercise: Close grip cable row 3 x 8-12
- 5th exercise: Weighted hyperextension 3 x 10-15
Full Body Workout
- 1st exercise: High squat 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- 2nd exercise: Sumo deadlift with squat 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- 3rd exercise: Static lunge 3 x 30 seconds (alternating legs) followed by 30 seconds rest
- 4th exercise: Romanian deadlift 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- 5th exercise: Overhead shoulder press 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- 6th exercise: Bent over row 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- 7th exercise: Chest press 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- 8th exercise: Pullover 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Anna Nystrom diet plan
- Anna Nystrom workout routine