The Bakhar Nabieva diet is made up of high amounts of protein, complex carbohydrates, and fat. She maintains her muscular physique by carefully planning out her meals each day. This helps her stay on track and eat the foods needed for her body to grow. Continue reading for a more detailed look into Bakhar’s nutrition and training style.
Who is Bakhar Nabieva?
Bakhar Nabieva is a bodybuilder, fitness model, and social media influencer. She was born in Azerbaijan and now lives in Ukraine. Bakhar gained rapid fame from her Instagram account, where she posts physique updates.
Her bodybuilding goal is to build massive legs, while keeping a smaller upper body. Bakhar is no stranger to online comments critiquing her physique. At the end of the day, bodybuilding is one of her passions and she only trains for herself.
Height: 5’2″ (157.5 cm)
Weight: 115 – 125 lbs (52.2 – 56.7 kg)
Year of birth: 1994
Bakhar Nabieva Diet
The Bakhar Nabieva diet follows the standard bodybuilding approach to nutrition. She eats complex carbohydrates, quality sources of fat, and high amounts of protein. In order to maintain her massive legs, Bakhar needs to eat a lot of calories. Here’s what a typical day of eating might look like for her.
- 1st meal: 1 whole egg, 1 cup egg whites, 2 pieces wheat toast, and half an avocado
- 2nd meal: 1 scoop whey protein and a banana
- 3rd meal: Grilled chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, and steamed broccoli
- 4th meal: 1 scoop whey protein and 2 rice cakes
- 5th meal: Large salad with salmon, spinach, tomatoes, onion, peppers, olives, cucumbers, mozzarella cheese, and olive oil
- 6th meal: Cottage cheese and peanut butter, or 1 scoop of casein protein
Remember, this is just one sample day of eating and Bakhar does not eat this way every day. Although she eats clean most of the time, she still likes to eat unhealthy foods. Pizza, burritos, and cake are some of Bakhar’s favorite cheat meals.
Bakhar trains only for herself. She doesn’t get caught up in what other people have to say about her body. Bakhar usually trains legs three times per week. She will train quads on Monday, hamstrings and glutes on Wednesday, and all of these muscles on Friday. Tuesday and Thursday are reserved for upper body training.
This is an intense quad workout that focuses on volume. After her warm up sets, Bakhar will do standard barbell squats. She doesn’t go for a one rep max, but still likes to lift heavy. This is the most physically demanding exercise she will do at the beginning. After squats, Bakhar will go for higher volume quad movements.
- 1st exercise: Barbell squat 4 x 10-15
- 2nd exercise: Single leg leg press 4 x 20
- 3rd exercise: Narrow stance leg press 4 x 10-15
- 4th exercise: Straight bar walking lunge 4 x 20 steps
- 5th exercise: Leg extension 4 x 15-20
Tuesday: Upper Body
Here is a sample upper body workout from Bakhar. As mentioned above, she likes to train upper body twice a week. Bakhar doesn’t go for heavy amounts of weight and instead focuses on volume. This training method helps keep her upper body toned, without gaining mass.
- 1st exercise: Wide grip cable row 4 x 10
- 2nd exercise: Dumbbell bench press 4 x 10-15
- 3rd exercise: Seated barbell overhead press 4 x 10
- 4th exercise: Weighted hyperextension 4 x 10
- 5th exercise: Front cable raise 4 x 10-15
Wednesday: Hamstrings & Glutes
This is a hamstrings and glutes focused workout. The first exercise is a smith machine squat, with feet forward placement. This movement will help target your glutes, without needing that much weight. Bakhar likes to go slightly below 90 degrees when squatting. She also prefers a narrow stance, but you can also do regular stance.
- 1st exercise: Smith machine squat with feet forward 4 x 15
- 2nd exercise: Hip abductor machine 4 x 10
- 3rd exercise: Lying leg curl 4 x 10-15
- 4th exercise: Leg press machine with feet high 4 x 10
- 5th exercise: Single leg leg curl 4 x 15
Thursday: Upper Body
Below is the second upper body workout Bakhar will go though during the week. She doesn’t focus one day to chest, one day to back, and one day to shoulders. It’s much more efficient for her to train upper body twice a week. Bakhar follows this training style, because she loves how Brazilian models have big legs and a smaller, but toned upper body.
- 1st exercise: Wide grip lat pulldown 4 x 10
- 2nd exercise: Barbell bench press 4 x 10-15
- 3rd exercise: Seated overhead press machine 4 x 10
- 4th exercise: Dumbbell row 4 x 10
- 5th exercise: Lateral dumbbell raise 4 x 10-15
Bakhar has a unique training approach for this leg routine. She begins with the seated leg extension to warm up her quads. Once the warm up sets are complete, she then does a heavy set, before dropping the weight back down. This training style somewhat resembles pyramid sets – which can be great for building muscle.
- 1st exercise: Seated leg extension 4 x 20
- 2nd exercise: Leg press 4 x 15-20
- 3rd exercise: Barbell walking lunge 4 x 20
- 4th exercise: Lying leg curl 4 x 20
- 5th exercise: Standing leg curl 4 x 15 (with 10 partial reps)
Bakhar Nabieva diet
Bakhar Nabieva workout plan