The Daisy Keech diet is all about eating clean foods, with the occasional cheat meal. She has been able to build such a toned physique by smart eating habits and a vigorous workout routine.
Daisy has found a healthy balance between staying fit and enjoying life. Learn more about her favorite foods and exercises in the sections below.
Who is Daisy Keech?
Daisy Keech is a YouTuber, model, and social media influencer. She is a former member of the Hype House and co-founder of the Clubhouse.
These collaborative houses are where other influencers can work together, in order to create viral videos. Daisy mostly focuses on fitness and lifestyle content for her dedicated fan base.
|Height||5′ 6″ (167.64 cm)|
|Weight||117 lbs (53 kg)|
|Year of birth||1999|
Daisy Keech Diet
Daisy will normally exercise in the morning, so she won’t eat her first meal of the day until after her workout. Her go to breakfast food is a protein shake, because it’s quick and tastes good.
But she enjoys eggs and oatmeal every once in a while. Daisy will eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day with 2 snacks between meals.
Day of Eating 1
|Meal 1||2 sausages with ketchup, mango, raspberries, blueberries, pineapple, and honey|
|Meal 2||Pretzel chocolate protein bar and Celsius Arctic Vibe Energy Drink|
|Meal 3||Chicken vegetable soup and organic grass-fed kefir|
|Meal 4||Cauliflower chicken tenders and rice|
Day of Eating 2
|Meal 1||Premier Protein chocolate shake (post workout)|
|Meal 2||1 kiwi and a Frozen Greek yogurt bar|
|Meal 3||2 grilled chicken patties, 1 avocado, brown rice, and black beans|
|Meal 4||1 scoop collagen whey protein, 1 scoop vegan protein, 1 banana, frozen spinach, 2 tablespoons almond butter, and 1 cup almond milk|
|Meal 5||Large salad with salmon, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta cheese, and Greek dressing|
Post Workout Protein
Daisy will make sure to have a protein shake 10-30 minutes after her workout. Fast absorbing whey protein will help repair and grow your muscles after an intense gym session.
It also helps you get some quick calories, so you can avoid that post workout hunger. Stay away from junk food and empty calories that won’t do anything for your body.
Eating healthy everyday can become mentally draining. Daisy enjoys a cheat meal once in a while, to keep her diet in check. These meals help avoid cravings and prevent binge eating.
Some of Daisy’s favorite junk foods are donuts, pizza, and grilled cheese sandwiches. Just remember not to turn one cheat meal into a week of binge eating.
Weight Loss Tips
There are a handful of different weight loss rules Daisy likes to follow. When looking to lean out for bikini season, she knows these quick tips will help benefit her that much more.
The first weight loss tip is to avoid sugar. Sugar is literally in almost everything we eat. But it’s even in foods labeled as healthy such as, protein bars and sports drinks.
The next weight loss tip is that all carbohydrates are not created equal. Swapping your morning bowl of cereal with oatmeal can have a dramatic impact on your weight loss.
Oatmeal will keep you full for a much longer period of time, so you avoid mid-morning cravings. Stay away from empty carbs like white bread, chips and cereal, that are high in calories and won’t satisfy your appetite.
Daisy Keech Workout Plan
The Daisy Keech workout plan is aimed at keeping the body lean and toned. She uses light dumbbells, resistance bands, and bodyweight exercises to maintain her physique.
These types of exercises are very user friendly, because you don’t need a gym to do them. Daisy also stresses the importance of warming up before exercising.
This helps the muscles get prepared before the workout and can help avoid injury. For leg days she goes through a glute activation routine (see below).
These warm-up exercises help with the mind-muscle connection and get blood flowing into the muscles. On upper body days Daisy uses resistance bands to loosen up the shoulder joints.
- 1st warm-up: Fire hydrants x 12-15 (each side)
- 2nd warm-up: Donkey kicks x 12-15 (each side)
- 3rd warm-up: Side-to-side leg lifts x 12-15 (each side)
- 4th warm-up: Glute bridges x 12-15
- 1st exercise: Sumo jump squat 3 x 15
- 2nd exercise: In place lunge 3 x 12-15
- 3rd exercise: Standing glute raise 3 x 12-15
- 4th exercise: Resistance band glute bridge 3 x 12-15
- 1st exercise: Single-leg box squat 3 x 8-10
- 2nd exercise: Stiff leg dumbbell deadlift 3 x 12-15
- 3rd exercise: Dumbbell walking lunges 3 x 10 steps (each side)
- 4th exercise: Dumbbell glute bridge 3 x 12-15
- 5th exercise: Cable glute kickback 3 x 10-12
- 6th exercise: Dumbbell box step up 3 x 10-12
9 exercises with 1 minute per exercise (no breaks in between)
- 1st exercise: Bodyweight crunches
- 2nd exercise: Bicycle kicks
- 3rd exercise: Alternating jack knives
- 4th exercise: Russian twists
- 5th exercise: Toe taps
- 6th exercise: Bicycle crunches
- 7th exercise: Scissor kicks
- 8th exercise: Reverse crunches
- 9th exercise: Butterfly kicks
Upper Body Workout
- 1st exercise: Incline dumbbell bench press 2 x 12-15
- 2nd exercise: Dumbbell lateral side raise 2 x 12-15
- 3rd exercise: Standing dumbbell fly 2 x 12-15
- 4th exercise: Wide grip lat pulldown 2 x 12-15
- 5th exercise: Close grip cable row 2 x 12-15
- 6th exercise: Standing cable rear delt fly 2 x 12-15
- Daisy Keech diet
- Daisy Keech workout plan