The Jessica Arevalo diet is a strict meal plan that keeps her lean, while maintaining a solid amount of muscle mass. Jessica is a bikini competitor, so she needs to carefully track her macros, in order to be in the best shape when she steps on stage.
Who is Jessica Arevalo?
Jessica Arevalo is a fitness competitor and social media influencer. She has gained a massive following on her social media channels, where she shares her workouts, diet and fitness lifestyle. Jessica keeps it real with her fans, which is one reason why she has such a loyal following.
Jessica Arevalo Stats
Height: 5’1″ (155 cm)
Weight: 115lbs (52.2 kg
Year of birth: 1985
Jessica Arevalo Diet
Jessica makes an important note, that although this meal plan works for her, it will not work for everyone. She is very small in stature, so it isn’t a good idea to compare yourself to her if you’re say 5″9 and 150 pounds. You also don’t need to count macros, but Jessica is a bikini competitor and has different fitness goals.
- 1st meal: 3/4 cup of egg whites, 1/2 a cups of oats with zero calorie sweetener, 1/4 cup of blueberries and espresso on the side.
- 2nd meal: 4 ounces of chicken, 1/2 cup of brown rice and 1/4 cup of quinoa.
- Pre-workout: MCT oil, creatine and BCAA’s.
- Post-workout: Plant based protein shake and glutamine (for recovery).
- 3rd meal: 4 ounces of cod and 3 ounces of yams.
- 4th meal: 4 ounces of lean ground beef (93/7) and 1/2 cup of vegetables, or a mixed salad.
- 5th meal: 4 ounces of salmon and 1/2 cup of salad with vinegar.
- 6th meal: Plant based protein powder, 2 scoops of peanut butter, 1/4 cup of almond milk, 1/4 cup of water and ice blended together.
Jessica will also have a super green drink in the morning. This can be a very helpful way to gain essential micronutriants and vitamins, that can be lacking in solid food. She also aims to drink around 1 gallon of water per day.
Jessica Arevalo Leg Workout
Don’t assume this leg workout is easy, just because there’s only 4 different exercises. Jessica created this lower weight, higher rep leg day – which means you’ll really be feeling the burn! If your goal is to tone your body and avoid bulk, higher reps are the better option. They can also improve muscle endurance.
- 1st exercise: Smith machine squat 5 x 15-20
- 2nd exercise: Smith machine front squat 5 x 15-20
- 3rd exercise: Leg press 5 x 20
- 4th exercise: Leg extension 5 x 20
Jessica Arevalo Glute Workout 1
This is an intense glute workout, originally found on Jessica’s YouTube channel. Once again, there aren’t that many exercises here. However, each exercise is a superset – meaning that you will go straight into the next exercise without resting. Finish up on the bosu ball for an intense hamstring burn.
- 1st exercise: Split Bulgarian squat superset with straight leg deadlift 4 x 12-15
- 2nd exercise: Smith machine step up superset with single leg deadlift 4 x 12-15
- 3rd exercise: Alternating sumo deadlift superset with barbell squat to side lunge 4 x 12-15
- 4th exercise: Hamstring curl on bosu ball x 4 sets to failure
Jessica Arevalo Glute Workout 2
Jessica is a bikini competitor, so she needs to focus more on building the legs and glutes. Here’s another one of her glute workouts you can try on your next leg day. It’s always good to switch up your workouts to keep your body guessing. You also don’t want to get stuck in the same boring routine.
- 1st exercise: Barbell hip thrust 4 x 12-15
- 2nd exercise: Nordics 3 x 5
- 3rd exercise: Sumo deadlift 4 x 15
- 4th exercise: Reverse dumbbell lunge 4 x 20
- 5th exercise: Side banded lunge 2 x 20
- 6th exercise: Hip abductors 3 x 3 drop sets
Jessica Arevalo Chest and Triceps Workout
Before her chest days, Jessica likes to incorporate some type of cardio into her routine. She will jump on the treadmill, or StairMaster – depending on what her preference is. This will get her heart rate up, before the intense workout. And always make sure to stretch before training chest and triceps.
- 1st exercise: Push up superset with dumbbell tricep extension 4 x 12-15
- 2nd exercise: Dumbbell flat bench press superset with dumbbell skull crusher 4 x 12-15
- 3rd exercise: Incline dumbbell fly superset with dumbbell kickback 4 x 12-15
- 4th exercise: Chest press superset with assisted dip machine 4 x 12-15
- 5th exercise: Cable chest press superset with single arm tricep extension 4 x 12-15
Jessica Arevalo Back and Biceps Workout
The supersets continue with Jessica’s back and biceps workouts. You can see how she has developed her shredded back from this intense workout. Begin this workout by warming up on the assisted pull-up machine. This will get your back muscles loose before moving on to more intense exercises.
- 1st exercise: Assisted pull-up machine 3 x 12-15
- 2nd exercise: Wide grip lat pulldown superset with barbell curl 3 x 12-15
- 3rd exercise: Single arm lat pulldown superset with dumbbell hammer curl 3 x 12-15
- 4th exercise: Close grip seated row superset with lying cable curl 3 x 15
- 5th exercise: Dumbbell bent over row superset with seated dumbbell curl with a twist (slow negatives) 3 x 12-15
- Cardio: StairMaster 20 minute intervals (level 6 to level 11 – 60 second rounds)
Jessica Arevalo Plyometric Workout
Sometimes getting on the treadmill or StairMaster can get very boring. That’s why changing up your cardio routine is so important. Try out these plyometric exercises to burn cardio and build muscle. Plyometric exercises are the best of both worlds and they’re perfect if you’re short on time. Jessica will go through a routine like this 3 times per week.
- 1st exercise: Squat to press with medicine ball 3 x 20
- 2nd exercise: Box jump on bench 3 x 15
- 3rd exercise: Side box step-up on bench 3 x 20
- 4th exercise: Squat jump 3 x 20
Jessica Arevalo diet
Jessica Arevalo workout plan