The Loren Gray diet is all about intuitive eating. She provides her body with healthy foods most of the time, but still eats junk food in moderation. Loren can still eat burgers and drink Caramel macchiatos from Starbucks, because they’re an occasional treat. In the sections below you will find out some of Loren’s favorite foods and specific workout routines.
Who is Loren Gray?
Loren Gray is an American signer and social media influencer. Born and raised in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, Loren gained a massive following on TikTok. In March 2018, she signed a record deal with Virgin Records. Loren has a large following on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter, where she interacts with her loyal fans.
- Height: 5’8″ (172 cm)
- Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)
- Year of birth: 2002
Loren Gray Diet
Loren doesn’t stick to a specific diet plan, but she does eat healthy most of the time. We can see that she likes to have cereal, or oatmeal for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and chicken for dinner. In addition to these meals, Loren will enjoy some kind of snack after her workouts – which is usually fruit.
- Breakfast: Special K cereal, or oatmeal with raspberries
- Lunch: Salad with chicken, cucumbers, tomato, avocado, and olive oil
- Snack: Caramel macchiato with low fat milk and a side of fruit
- Dinner: Flatbread wrap with chicken, cheese, tomato, and avocado
Most Important Meal
When it comes to sticking to a diet, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But you need to nourish your body with the right kinds of foods in the morning. Loren likes to eat oatmeal and whole grain cereal because they keep her full throughout the morning.
To avoid crashing (and taking a nap before lunch) don’t eat cereal loaded with sugar, donuts, and other unhealthy breakfast options. Providing your body with the right early morning calories will give you enough fuel to power through the day.
Loren also makes sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day. It’s important to keep your body hydrated, especially when you’re working out as much as she does. Water also helps keep the skin healthy, as skin disorders and premature wrinkling can be caused by dehydration.
It’s best to start off slow if you’re not used to drinking that much water. You don’t need to be one of those bodybuilders who carries around a gallon jug with them everywhere they go. Gradually increase your water intake throughout the day and try to grab a bottle of water instead of soda.
Loren Gray Workout Routine
Loren does a variety of different workouts to keep her body in shape. She does have a personal trainer, but also enjoys exercising by herself once in a while. Because Loren has a gym in her apartment, it’s very easy for her to workout and she doesn’t need to make an excuse not to. Loren’s workout style combines cardio and bodyweight movements.
This is an effective cardio workout that combines running with the stair climber. The jump rope helps to increase your heart rate before the run. This helps you warm up and prevent injury. It can be a challenging workout, as your legs will really be tired on the stair climber, after the run.
- Warm up: Jump rope for 3 minutes
- 1st exercise: 3 mile run at a 10 minute pace
- 2nd exercise: Level 12 stair climber for 20 minutes
What’s great about this leg workout is that it can be completed with, or without dumbbells. If you’re a beginner I would try completing these movements as a bodyweight workout. Once you’ve developed some experience try gradually increasing the weight each time.
- 1st exercise: Bodyweight squat 3 x 25
- 2nd exercise: Lunges in place 3 x 15 (each side)
- 3rd exercise: Glute bridge 3 x 20
- 4th exercise: Donkey kick 3 x 30
- 5th exercise: Squat pulse 3 x 20
- 6th exercise: Lunge pulse 3 x 20
- 1st exercise: Bodyweight crunch 2 x 30
- 2nd exercise: Leg raise 2 x 20
- 3rd exercise: Scissor kicks 2 x 20
- 4th exercise: Sit ups 2 x 20
- 5th exercise: Bicycle kicks 2 x 20
- 6th exercise: Bodyweight plank 2 x 1 minute
Full Body Workout
- 2 mile run at a 10 minute pace
- 100 jumping jacks
- Box jump squat 3 x 15
- Lunges in place 3 x 15
- In and out squat jump 3 x 15
- Triceps dip on bench 3 x 15
- Mountain climbers 3 x 20
- Squat jump 3 x 15
- Crunches x 20
- Leg lifts x 20
- Butterfly kicks x 20
- Scissor kicks x 20
- Bicycle kicks x 20
- Loren Gray diet
- Loren Gray workout plan