The Olivia Dunne diet isn’t a strict meal plan. As an NCAA Division 1 student athlete, she requires a high amount of calories in order to fuel her body for gymnastics.
In general, Livvy understands the importance when it comes to balancing nutrition. She eats plenty of fruits and vegetables, but still enjoys junk food once in a while.
Continue reading for a more detailed look into her favorite foods and training routine.
Who is Olivia Dunne?
Olivia “Livvy” Dunne is an American gymnast and social media influencer. Livvy’s gymnastics career began at the young age of three, after she wanted to wear a sparkly pink leotard.
Ever since then, her career has taken off. Livvy was on the 2017 USA national gymnastics team and currently competes for Louisiana State University in the NCAA.
Her rapid rise to fame came through TikTok, when she started posting content about life as a student athlete. LSU has even needed to increase security at gymnastics events from her massive fan base.
|5′ 6″ (167.64 cm)
|119 lbs (53.98 kg)
|October 1, 2002
|Hillsdale, New Jersey
Olivia Dunne Diet
Livvy doesn’t follow a strict diet plan, but she has shared an example day of eating on TikTok. It’s common for influencers to post a #whatieatinaday video, where they share all of their meals.
Here’s what an example day of eating looks like for Livvy:
|Acai bowl with strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, and coconut flakes
|3 chicken nuggets
|GoGo Squeeze (mid-practice)
|Shrimp, pasta, green beans, and cornbread
|2 slices of cheese pizza
|Ice cream and 2 Oreo cookies
Keep in mind, Livvy doesn’t eat the same foods everyday. This is just one snapshot into her life. And even though it seems like seven meals is a lot of food, some of them are small snacks.
You also have to consider Livvy’s height, weight, metabolism, and activity level. As an NCAA Division 1 student athlete, she follows an intense workout routine and is always burning calories.
She can get away with eating ice cream for example, because of this. But Livvy isn’t eating ice cream every night before bed and she also makes sure to consume plenty of vegetables.
Livvy also recognizes the importance of portion control and doesn’t binge eat. You can see she only has one serving of chicken nuggets and doesn’t eat the whole container.
Olivia Dunne Workout
The foundation of Livvy’s workout routine is gymnastics. All of her training goes into improving her athletic performance. In order to do better in meets, Livvy must sharpen her skills as a gymnast.
She does a lot up core and upper body exercises to build strength. Here’s what an example training plan looks like for her:
Full Body Workout
- High squat 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Sumo deadlift with squat 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Static lunge 3 x 30 seconds (alternating legs) followed by 30 seconds rest
- Romanian deadlift 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Overhead shoulder press 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Bent over row 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Chest press 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Pullover 3 x 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- High squat 3 x 45 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Low sumo squat 3 x 45 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Sumo squat with deadlift 3 x 45 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Romanian deadlift 3 x 45 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Side-to-side lunge 3 x 45 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Glute bridge/hip thrust 3 x 45 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest
- Crunch x 30 seconds
- Side-to-side crunch x 30 seconds
- Middle crunch x 30 seconds
- Bicycle crunch x 30 seconds (right side)
- Bicycle crunch x 30 seconds (left side)
- Alternating table top taps x 30 seconds
- Russian twist on heels x 30 seconds
- Alternating toe touches x 30 seconds
- Alternating leg downs x 30 seconds
- Side crunch x 30 seconds (left side)
- Side crunch x 30 seconds (right side)
- Plank x 30 seconds (left side)
- Plank x 30 seconds (right side)
- Knee tap plank x 30 seconds
- Heel taps x 30 seconds
- Single leg bicycle crunch x 30 seconds (left side)
- Single leg bicycle crunch x 30 seconds (right side)
- Crunch with 3 second hold and rest x 30 seconds
- Reach left x 30 seconds
- Reach right x 30 seconds
Why is Olivia Dunne so famous?
Olivia Dunne is a famous American gymnast who gained popularity for her impressive skills and performances in gymnastics competitions. She is known for her strong and graceful movements, as well as her ability to perform difficult routines with ease.
In addition to her success in gymnastics competitions, Olivia Dunne has also gained a significant following on social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram.
Her engaging personality and relatable content have helped her to amass millions of followers, particularly among younger audiences. She has used her platform to raise awareness about mental health and body positivity, and to advocate for women’s rights.
Olivia Dunne’s fame has also been fueled by her status as a student-athlete at Louisiana State University (LSU), where she has competed for the LSU Tigers gymnastics team. Her performances at LSU has helped raise the profile of the team and has contributed to its success in recent years.
We can all learn a few things from Livvy when it comes to nutrition and exercise. For starters, she doesn’t restrict her body and eats foods that she wants to eat.
Take chicken nuggets for example. These may not be the healthiest meal, but having a few isn’t going to throw your body off. Livvy also knows how to train for her sport.
She does a good amount of core and upper body movements, as these help build strength as a gymnast. Just remember, everyone is different. So, don’t expect eating like this will give you the same results.
- Olivia Dunne diet plan
- Olivia Dunne workout routine