The Yanet Garcia diet is all about eating the foods you like, by listening to your body. This intuitive eating style rejects the diet mentality and allows her to enjoy life. Yanet eats mostly meat, fresh fruit, and vegetables, but she allows herself to indulge in junk food on the weekends. This approach keeps Yanet’s diet in check, so she can avoid binge eating.
Who is Yanet Garcia?
Yanet Garcia is a weathercaster, model, actress, and social media influencer. She was born in Monterrey, Mexico and rose to fame from her jaw-dropping looks as a television meteorologist. Yanet has starred in movies like Sharknado 5 and Bellezonismo. She is also a fitness enthusiast and frequently uploads workout videos to her YouTube channel and Instagram.
Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Year of birth: 1990
Yanet Garcia Diet
When it comes to nutrition, Yanet listens to her body and follows intuitive eating principles. She eats what she wants in moderation and doesn’t worry about counting calories or macros. Yanet follows a healthy diet during the week and allows herself to have junk food on the weekends.
- 1st meal: Oatmeal with fresh fruit and honey
- 2nd meal: Whey protein shake (after her workout)
- 3rd meal: Grilled chicken breast, brown rice, black beans, and salsa
- 4th meal: Whole wheat toast with avocado and tomato
- 5th meal: Large salad with salmon or chicken, cucumbers, red peppers, tomatoes, black beans, cheese, olive oil, salt, and pepper
- 6th meal: Cup of tea with small piece of chocolate
This diet plan works for her, but it won’t work for everyone. Yanet has a fast metabolism – meaning that she burns calories very quickly. Even though Yanet is known for her well-developed legs and glutes, she has a hard time keeping muscle on. Yanet needs to make sure she eats enough food, otherwise she will loose weight quickly.
Most people fail with diets because they are looked at as a bad thing. The biggest reason for this is that diets involve restricting foods you normally eat. Do you look forward to that morning bowl of cereal? Not anymore! Carbs are bad for you, so you can’t eat that stuff ever again.
In all seriousness, this approach to nutrition is outdated. There’s nothing wrong with eating the foods you enjoy, as long as you eat them in moderation. Yanet doesn’t obsess over these small details and she simply eats what her body wants. As a result, the urge to binge eat will go away – because you don’t restrict your body from certain foods.
Yanet Garcia Workout Plan
In addition to a healthy diet, Yanet also follows a strict workout routine. She is known for her legs and glutes, so these are the main areas of focus. Yanet will usually train these muscle groups 2-3 times each week. She does some light upper body work in order to stay toned. Check out some of her specific training routines in the sections below.
- 1st exercise: Donkey kickbacks 3 x 15-20
- 2nd exercise: Kneeling side leg raise 3 x 15-20
- 3rd exercise: Hip abduction with resistance band 3 x 10-15
- 4th exercise: Glute bridge with resistance band 3 x 10-15
- 5th exercise: Alternating reverse lunge with squat 3 x 10
- 6th exercise: Lying leg raise 4 x 15-20
- 1st exercise: Dumbbell stiff leg deadlift 3 x 10-15
- 2nd exercise: Lying leg curl 3 x 10-15
- 3rd exercise: Smith machine deadlift 3 x 10
- 4th exercise: Good mornings 3 x 10-15
- 5th exercise: Stability ball hamstring curl 3 x 15-20
- 6th exercise: Ab wheel roller 4 x 10-15
- 1st exercise: Leg extension machine 3 x 10-15
- 2nd exercise: Barbell squat 3 x 10
- 3rd exercise: Dumbbell bench step up 3 x 10-15
- 4th exercise: Leg press machine 3 x 10
- 5th exercise: Kettlebell walking lunge 3 x 10-15
- 6th exercise: Side plank 3 x 60 seconds
Upper Body Workout
- 1st exercise: Assisted pull up machine 3 x 8-10
- 2nd exercise: Incline barbell bench press 3 x 10-15
- 3rd exercise: Dumbbell front raise 3 x 10-15
- 4th exercise: Close grip cable row 3 x 10-15
- 5th exercise: Seated machine bench press 3 x 10-15
- 6th exercise: Standing cable lateral raise 3 x 10-15
- 7th exercise: Standard plank 3 x 60 seconds
Yanet has mentioned that she doesn’t do that much cardio. The main reason for this is that she has a very fast metabolism. If Yanet does 45-60 minutes of cardio each day she will loose muscle mass and all of her gains.
For someone who is known for her toned legs and glutes, she wants to avoid this from happening. Yanet does shorter sessions of cardio anywhere between 10-20 minutes. She will do cardio to warm up before her weightlifting sessions.
Her favorite machines are the stair stepper, elliptical, and incline walking on the treadmill. Cardio can greatly help build endurance, but it can also help warm up the legs before lifting. In addition to this, your body will be prepared to lift weights and you can help prevent injuries.
Yanet Garcia diet
Yanet Garcia workout plan